Skip to main content

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed.
Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun and points it at her. Moments before he opened fire, DeMarco said , “You treat me worse than a dog,” according to the documents.
DeMarco shot Solano several times before he fired the gun in his chest and head. Police arrived to find DeMarco dead on the asphalt, while Solano lay four feet away “screaming in pain and fear,” the documents reveal. She was rushed to the hospital, where she remains in the intensive care unit. Solano faces several surgeries, according to friends who spoke to the Sun Sentinel, and her daughter created a GoFundMe page, writing, "She was shot four times and has survived! She is a miracle of God!"
DeMarco shot the ex-girlfriend after she broke unip with him DeMarco harassed her with constant phone calls and emails after Solano broke up with him for being racist and possessive, according to police reports. DeMarco also filed a civil lawsuit against her seeking money for furniture because he did not want "to have another man sleep on the mattress that he purchased for them," Solano told police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M READY TO DIE

My name is Trenton and i’m posting this out of confusion, hopelessness and honestly the rest of the reasons i don’t know. Obliviously being on this site shows that i don’t want to live anymore. I hate this world for what it is i hate our species and what they do. I’ve felt this way for quite a while now and i always thought “can’t i change it?”. But then reality comes to play and shows me that i can’t. I simply don’t have the motivation or discipline to even think i could change it. As i’m speaking right i should be reading a book for a project but when i try to read it, i can’t get myself to because of my lack of disciplined mind. I’ve had suicidal thoughts since middleshcool and i’m now becoming a junior in highschool. I hate our species for many reasons, i hate how ignorant we are and how selfish and cruel we are. I’m not saying “everyone in the world are assholes but me” because i know, despite i care for others and try my best, that i too make the same mistakes which is exactly wh...

I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE.

Sometimes it feels like I’m coping, maybe even okay. Then I’m back to anxious and sad and missing my ex so much my chest hurts. I want her to be missing me. She probably is, but it doesn’t feel like it. At one point she’d said she was planning to contact me a few months after the breakup, because she missed me so much and still wanted me in her life. I think all that’s over. She wasn’t planning to leave the state then. Now she has. Maybe she’ll come back, but… I feel like she’s done with me. I feel like I’m the one who has lost more, even though I can see how I’m actually setup to “recover” better. I may not be as smart as her or socially skilled, but I don’t have ptsd. I thought- we both thought- that she had dealt with her ptsd more than she has. She may never have the family relationships that she wants or may always struggle with them. It may take years for her to feel like she can be in a relationship again. She had said she’s afraid she’ll never be able to fully open up with s...