Skip to main content

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

I AM AFRAID

How does one overcome fear at that fateful moment?
Fear of the unknown, of what comes after.
Let us assume something does indeed come after.
For even if there is nothing that comes after, we will still fear the unknown on that fateful final day.
So, how to overcome that fear? Letting go of all of our memories and ourselves. So much pain and misery and guilt. Self hate. Getting rid of that will feel good. But our memories of love will be painful to extinguish. Still, that’s off topic, the fear is there.
I used to go out of body when I was younger and I would realize my true self. I would be the real me and see this existence as nothing. That’s the only times that I was able to remove myself and not be afraid of what happens here.
Alcohol, drugs, etc never worked to get me out of myself in that way. To be fearless. I had nothing to fear in those out of body moments because I felt this wasn’t truly me. But while inhabiting this body, I don’t know how to fight the fear.
Maybe for some people who can’t let go with drugs or alcohol, maybe it’s not possible to have no fear. Maybe it’s about embracing the unknown and hoping it is better than this?
∻
Any thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M READY TO DIE

My name is Trenton and i’m posting this out of confusion, hopelessness and honestly the rest of the reasons i don’t know. Obliviously being on this site shows that i don’t want to live anymore. I hate this world for what it is i hate our species and what they do. I’ve felt this way for quite a while now and i always thought “can’t i change it?”. But then reality comes to play and shows me that i can’t. I simply don’t have the motivation or discipline to even think i could change it. As i’m speaking right i should be reading a book for a project but when i try to read it, i can’t get myself to because of my lack of disciplined mind. I’ve had suicidal thoughts since middleshcool and i’m now becoming a junior in highschool. I hate our species for many reasons, i hate how ignorant we are and how selfish and cruel we are. I’m not saying “everyone in the world are assholes but me” because i know, despite i care for others and try my best, that i too make the same mistakes which is exactly wh...

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE.

Sometimes it feels like I’m coping, maybe even okay. Then I’m back to anxious and sad and missing my ex so much my chest hurts. I want her to be missing me. She probably is, but it doesn’t feel like it. At one point she’d said she was planning to contact me a few months after the breakup, because she missed me so much and still wanted me in her life. I think all that’s over. She wasn’t planning to leave the state then. Now she has. Maybe she’ll come back, but… I feel like she’s done with me. I feel like I’m the one who has lost more, even though I can see how I’m actually setup to “recover” better. I may not be as smart as her or socially skilled, but I don’t have ptsd. I thought- we both thought- that she had dealt with her ptsd more than she has. She may never have the family relationships that she wants or may always struggle with them. It may take years for her to feel like she can be in a relationship again. She had said she’s afraid she’ll never be able to fully open up with s...