Skip to main content

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

A HARROWING NOTE LEFT by the K-pop singer KIM JONG-HYUN , WHO HAS DIED IN A SUSPECTED SUICIDE

A harrowing note left by the K-pop singer Kim Jong-hyun, who has died in a suspected suicide, has highlighted the pressures facing young people in South Korea’s intensely competitive entertainment industry.
However, in a note made public a day after his death, the 27-year-old had said he felt “Broken From Inside”. Kim, the lead singer of the boy band SHINee, died in hospital in Seoul on Monday after he was found unconscious in his apartment.
Better known as Jonghyun, he had attracted a huge following in his native country and across Asia both as a band member and solo artist, and was among the most marketable figures in K-pop , South Korea’s most successful cultural export. Over the past decade, SHINee, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and other bands have been the driving force behind the Hallyu Wave that has helped South Korean films, music and TV dramas establish loyal followings in Asia and Europe. “The depression that gnawed on me slowly has finally engulfed me entirely,” Kim wrote, adding that he “couldn’t defeat it any more”. His friend the singer Nine9 released the note on her Instagram account, saying he had asked her to make it public in the event of his death. “I was so alone,” Kim continued. “The act of ending is difficult. I’ve lived until now because of that difficulty. Please tell me I did a good job.” He ended the message: “You’ve worked hard. You’ve really gone through a lot. Goodbye.” In the UK, Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123. In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 . In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is 13 11 14.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M READY TO DIE

My name is Trenton and i’m posting this out of confusion, hopelessness and honestly the rest of the reasons i don’t know. Obliviously being on this site shows that i don’t want to live anymore. I hate this world for what it is i hate our species and what they do. I’ve felt this way for quite a while now and i always thought “can’t i change it?”. But then reality comes to play and shows me that i can’t. I simply don’t have the motivation or discipline to even think i could change it. As i’m speaking right i should be reading a book for a project but when i try to read it, i can’t get myself to because of my lack of disciplined mind. I’ve had suicidal thoughts since middleshcool and i’m now becoming a junior in highschool. I hate our species for many reasons, i hate how ignorant we are and how selfish and cruel we are. I’m not saying “everyone in the world are assholes but me” because i know, despite i care for others and try my best, that i too make the same mistakes which is exactly wh...

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE.

Sometimes it feels like I’m coping, maybe even okay. Then I’m back to anxious and sad and missing my ex so much my chest hurts. I want her to be missing me. She probably is, but it doesn’t feel like it. At one point she’d said she was planning to contact me a few months after the breakup, because she missed me so much and still wanted me in her life. I think all that’s over. She wasn’t planning to leave the state then. Now she has. Maybe she’ll come back, but… I feel like she’s done with me. I feel like I’m the one who has lost more, even though I can see how I’m actually setup to “recover” better. I may not be as smart as her or socially skilled, but I don’t have ptsd. I thought- we both thought- that she had dealt with her ptsd more than she has. She may never have the family relationships that she wants or may always struggle with them. It may take years for her to feel like she can be in a relationship again. She had said she’s afraid she’ll never be able to fully open up with s...