Skip to main content

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

DEPRESSION IS MY BURDEN AND PUNISHMENT

I’ve been depressed for as long as I can remember. Looking back, I was a sad, quiet, depressed kid. Thought I was just lonely kid with little to no friends. But now that I know better I do think that I was just such a dark, gloomy, sad girl. Maybe I had sad aura that made people not wanting to get close to me.
I think it’s true nowadays too. It’s almost like I repel people. People won’t want to get to know you if you look sad or miserable. I used to just cry and felt sad everyday, every minute for being so depressed. I’m still sad now, BUT, I now can rationalize my unlucky life. I see my depression as my punishment in life. Maybe I was such an evil person in my previous lives (I believe in reincarnation) and being so sad in my life now is just justice.
Also, here’s what I usually say to myself whenever I feel like asking “why me?” I was born healthy and am still health. I’m not blind, don’t have any deathly illness, I don’t have anything wrong with me physically. THEREFORE, my life should be balanced out with such torturous mind, sad thoughts, and lonely, empty, miserable life and heart. No one has a perfect life. I do have a “perfect” outside/physical life, but I’m cursed with deathly mind health.
This is my burden and my punishment. I often think about ending my life, but I think I hate myself too much for letting myself have an easy way out of this sadness. I’m such an ungrateful sad person and that’s why my depression should punish me throughout my surely long, un-interupted life. Oh yeah, I’m sure I’ll have a long life until I’m 80 or 90 years old. I just know it…I won’t get an easy way out of this life.
Make me always wonder too…seeing news on how people die by accident (car crash, gun violence, terrorist attacks, etc) or other medical illness. I bet they loved their lives and didn’t want to die. And here I am, wanting to die, but how come I’m never in freak accidents? I have nobody or nothing of importance (career wise or relationships) in this life. Take me instead! Not those people with family, responsibilities, loves. I’d be so glad to exchange my life with one of them.
Yeah, life is not fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M READY TO DIE

My name is Trenton and i’m posting this out of confusion, hopelessness and honestly the rest of the reasons i don’t know. Obliviously being on this site shows that i don’t want to live anymore. I hate this world for what it is i hate our species and what they do. I’ve felt this way for quite a while now and i always thought “can’t i change it?”. But then reality comes to play and shows me that i can’t. I simply don’t have the motivation or discipline to even think i could change it. As i’m speaking right i should be reading a book for a project but when i try to read it, i can’t get myself to because of my lack of disciplined mind. I’ve had suicidal thoughts since middleshcool and i’m now becoming a junior in highschool. I hate our species for many reasons, i hate how ignorant we are and how selfish and cruel we are. I’m not saying “everyone in the world are assholes but me” because i know, despite i care for others and try my best, that i too make the same mistakes which is exactly wh...

Disturbing Photos: Sad Moment Police Officer Shot His Beautiful Ex-Girlfriend for Dumping Him Before Committing Suicide

The sad clip showing the moment a police officer confronted his ex-girlfriend for dumping him before shooting her has been revealed. Yuly Solano was shot by the policeman ex-boyfriend Surveillance videos captured the horrifying moment a Florida sheriff’s deputy confronted his ex-girlfriend and shot her with a service pistol before committing suicide, Daily News has reported. The sad incident took place two weeks after they broke up. It was gathered that Deputy Michael DeMarco waited in his patrol car outside a Boynton Beach condominium complex on Oct. 12 to confront Yuly Solano, according to police documents cited by the Palm Beach Post before confronting the ex-girlfriend and shot her. In the shocking video footage released by Boynton Beach police on Friday, DeMarco can be seen climbing out of the car before the two walk side by side out of the frame. When they reappear, Solano can be seen backing away and holding her hand to her face in apparent fear while DeMarco raises the gun a...

I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE.

Sometimes it feels like I’m coping, maybe even okay. Then I’m back to anxious and sad and missing my ex so much my chest hurts. I want her to be missing me. She probably is, but it doesn’t feel like it. At one point she’d said she was planning to contact me a few months after the breakup, because she missed me so much and still wanted me in her life. I think all that’s over. She wasn’t planning to leave the state then. Now she has. Maybe she’ll come back, but… I feel like she’s done with me. I feel like I’m the one who has lost more, even though I can see how I’m actually setup to “recover” better. I may not be as smart as her or socially skilled, but I don’t have ptsd. I thought- we both thought- that she had dealt with her ptsd more than she has. She may never have the family relationships that she wants or may always struggle with them. It may take years for her to feel like she can be in a relationship again. She had said she’s afraid she’ll never be able to fully open up with s...